Astaxanthin derives from Heamatacoccus green algae, which is produced in order to protect itself with ASTAXANTHIN where it gathers or “hyper-accumulates” on the algae and then can then be harvested.
Inflammation is a result of and, more precisely, the reaction to disease. ASTAXANTHIN helps bring down inflammation naturally to promote healing.
- Helps Retain Moisture for Healthier Skin
- Maintain Muscle and Bones
- Joint Support
- Encourages Fertility
- Brain Health: Crosses the “Blood Brain Barrier”
- Eye Health: Crosses the “Blood Retina Barrier”
- 500 times stronger than vitamin E
- 560 times stronger than Green tea catechins
- 800 times stronger than CoQ 10
- 3000 times stronger than Resveratol
- 6000 times stronger than vitamin C